Business Law, Transactional Law, Securities Law, and Corporate Law
The lawyers at SSEG represent a diverse base of clients in a multitude of matters and phases of business law including entity formation, governance, succession, acquisition and compliance. SSEG attorneys work with each client in seeking the best, most practical and effective method of solving problems and turning visions into realities. If you need a legal team that knows the ins-and-outs of business law, SSEG is the law firm for you.
SSEG attorneys also have many years of experience in advising clients regarding day-to-day business operation and management, counseling clients on a variety of business strategies including franchising matters, contract drafting, negotiations and interpretation, joint venture matters, securities compliance, warranties, employee risk management, and protecting intellectual property and ideas.
Areas in which SSEG attorneys provide business law and related representation and advice include general business law and transactional matters; corporate law, limited liability companies (LLC); limited and general partnerships; entity formation, governance, succession and dissolution; securities, capital and finance transactions; mergers and acquisitions, non-profit organizations, tax compliance, technology licensing, confidentiality agreements; and many more business law related areas and situations.
If you are a business owner, oversee the operation of a business and/or are a member of a family owned business and are in need of advice, guidance and/or representation related to the many facets of business law, we can help. Call SSEG today at (216) 566-8200 or use this convenient online contact form to arrange a consolation to find out how our experienced legal team can assist you.
SSEG attorneys provide services in these areas:
- General Business and Transactional Matters / Corporate Law / Limited Liability Companies (LLC)
- Limited Partnerships and General Partnerships
- Entity Formation, Governance, Succession and Dissolution
- Securities, Capital & Finance Transactions
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Healthcare / Wellness
- Insurance – Regulatory, Contracts, Agencies & Reinsurance
- Non-Profit Law
- Loan Agreement Review and Negotiation
- Debtor/Creditor Matters
- Tax Compliance
- Business Negotiations
- Copyright & Trademark Protection
- Technology Licensing
- Confidentiality Agreements & Intellectual Property Protection
- Manufacturing, Distribution and Dealer Transactions
- Guidance & Strategy to Entrepreneurs
- Non-Profit Institutions to Facilitate Opportunities to Enter the Commercial Market
- Assisting Start-up Companies to Seek and Secure Financing, Capital and Protection