Terese M. Fennell
Terese M. Fennell
Terese Fennell is an experienced civil trial lawyer heavily focused on complex civil litigation, including auto/trucking, products liability, premises liability, condominium law, defamation, intentional torts and Consumer Sales Practices Act (CPSA), often involving difficult issues. She has handled numerous cases as a trial attorney with excellent outcomes in both trials and arbitration and has successfully argued numerous appeals on a wide range of issues in various Ohio Courts of Appeal.
Ms. Fennell was elected as the Chairperson on the Aurora Board of Zoning Appeals since 2012. She served as the Vice Chairperson prior to that from 2009-2011.
Terese received her Juris Doctorate from Cleveland-Marshall School of Law, where she was the Managing Editor for the Cleveland State Law Review. She received her Bachelor of Arts from John Carroll University.
Terese is a member of the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association and is active with the Women in Law Section as well as the Bar Admission Committee. She is a Member of the Ohio State Bar Association. Terese received her Ohio Real Estate license in 2006.
- B.A., John Carroll University, 1996
- J.D., Cleveland-Marshall School of Law 1999
- State of Ohio
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Michigan
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Chairperson, Aurora Board of Zoning Appeals, 2012 to present
- Vice Chairperson Aurora Board of Zoning Appeals, 2009-2011
- Member, Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association
- Licensed Realtor, State of Ohio
- Past Managing Editor, Cleveland State Law Review
- Project 1
- Project 2