Jeffrey M. Elzeer
Jeffrey Elzeer, is a member of the SSEG Insurance practice group as well as the firm’s Tort Defense, Product Liability and Complex Litigation practice group as well as its Entertainment and Sports practice group. Jeff has extensive experience in civil litigation in State and Federal Courts, including representing clients in such areas as insurance coverage disputes, professional liability, products liability, sports & entertainment liability, premises liability and general tort liability.
Mr. Elzeer received his B.A., magnum cum laude, from Baldwin-Wallace College (1988) and his J.D. from Case Western Reserve University (1991). He is a member of the Council on Litigation Management, Ohio State Bar Association, Cleveland West Shore Bar Association, and Defense Research Institute.
Jeffrey Elzeer is admitted to practice in the State of Ohio, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio, the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit.
Jeff enjoys participating in numerous recreational activities and spending time with family. He is member of St. Ladislas Catholic Church, Westlake, Ohio.
- B.A., magnum cum laude, Baldwin-Wallace College, 1988
- J.D., Case Western Reserve University, 1991
- State of Ohio
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- Council on Litigation Management
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland West Shore Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Member of St. Ladislas Catholic Church, Westlake, Ohio
- Numerous litigation matters, including defense of professional insurance agents and commercial owned business, including shopping centers, apartment complexes and ski resorts.