Seeley, Savidge, Ebert and Gourash congratulates our attorneys that have made the 2020 Super Lawyers list by Thomson Reuters. This years ‘Class of 2020’ includes
- Keith A. Savidge in Civil Litigation making this his 15th nomination!
- Daniel Gourash nominated once again for his Insurance Coverage practice.
- Robert Anderle nominated for his 10th Super Lawyer nomination, also for the Insurance Coverage practice.
- Connie Carr nominated for her 2nd Super Lawyer award for her Corporate & Business practice.
- Christine Cover awarded for her Worker’s Compensation practice. This is her 16th award in a row!
- Kimrey Elzeer was nominated again for her 5th straight year for her Domestic Relations practice.
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The patented selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.