A LEGAL PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION
Seeley, Savidge, Ebert & Gourash Co., LPA
Photos courtsey of Mike Raby
Thomas G. Haren
Seeley, Savidge, Ebert & Gourash Co., LPA | 26600 Detroit Road, Suite 300 | Westlake, Ohio 44145
TEL: (216) 566-8200 | FAX: (216) 566-0213
Tom Haren. I help people who have a lot to lose after they’ve been accused of a crime.
If you’re facing criminal charges, then there is no time to spare. I take each case seriously because I understand the impact a criminal conviction can have on your life. It can affect your ability to get or maintain employment. It can affect your chances of getting insurance, or it might cause your insurance rates to skyrocket.
A conviction can put a strain on your marriage, and can serve as ammunition for an ex-spouse to try to gain leverage in child custody proceedings. Convictions can mean jail or prison time, as well as embarrassment in your community.
There is no such thing as a minor criminal conviction.
My clients know that they can get in touch with me if they ever have a question about their case. They know I will take the time to explain the process. They know I will fight for them. They know that I don’t quit on my clients.
If you or a loved one has been accused of a crime, then please call (216) 566-8200 to schedule a free initial consultation about your case.
• Cleveland-Marshall College of Law – Juris Doctor, cum laude
• John Carroll University – Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy
• Top One Percent – National Association of Distinguished Counsel
• Top 100 Trial Lawyers – The National Trial Lawyers
• National College of DUI Defense
• Cuyahoga County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
• Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
• National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws (NORML) Legal Committee
• Cleveland Marshall College of Law: Solo Incubator Advisory Counsel
• Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
• Ohio State Bar Association