Lindsay N. Svetlak
Lindsay N. Svetlak
Lindsay Svetlak is a member of the SSEG Business, Transactional, Securities and Corporate practice group as well as the firm’s Real Estate, Environmental and Land Use practice group and Franchise Law. Ms. Svetlak’s practice area primarily includes business entity formation, organization and governance, transactional matters, and residential and commercial real estate. She also has criminal law and secured transactions experience.
Lindsay participated in the American University, Washington Semester Program in 2005. She received her B.A. from Allegheny College in 2007, where she was a member of the Cross Country and Track and Field teams, and her J.D. from the University of Akron School of Law in 2011.
Lindsay lives in Lakewood, Ohio and enjoys running, cooking, spending time with friends, and cheering on the Cleveland sports teams.
- B.A., History, Allegheny College, 2007
- J.D., University of Akron School of Law, 2011
- State of Ohio
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- Member, Cleveland Young Professionals of the American Cancer Society
- Member, American Cancer Society Harvesting Hope Gala Planning Committee in 2015 & 2016
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Ohio Bar Association
- Member, Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Member, Rec2Connect Foundation
- Recovered proceeds from sale of real property on behalf of creditor-client in complex bankruptcy case
- Established customer contracts for residential development project located in the area and drafted applicable agreements for the formation of joint venture arrangement for the project
- Aided in the creation of a multi-company business succession plan and drafted implementing documents
- Perform research regarding title and lien issues and draft business loan documentation preparation on an on-going basis for bank-client